Our attorneys are experienced in providing legal services to non-profit organizations recognized by the IRS as tax-exempt 501(c)(3). Our goal is to provide counsel to non-profits no matter which stage of its life cycle, from start-up to expansion and maturity.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Advising on best practices in governance
- Assisting with strategies for generating revenue
- Developing diversified funding strategies
- Helping boards determine financial responsibilities to ensure organizational oversight
- Protecting intellectual property rights
- Planning for executive compensation