Thank you for your interest in Coleman Talley LLP. Our firm is highly respected with a heritage of integrity and trustworthiness that spans over 80 years. At Coleman Talley, we expect and reward the hard work and quality service of our attorneys and staff. To learn more about current job opportunities, submit your resume and cover letter describing your objectives to Becky Pearson, firm administrator, at email@example.com.
- Paralegal – Jacksonville, Florida
- Part-time Legal Assistant / Undergraduate Internship – Jacksonville, Florida
Summer Clerkship Program
- The resume collection period for 1L clerkship opportunities has ended. Please check back with us in the Fall for information regarding our 2023 summer program.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salaries and benefit offerings
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and 401(k) benefits
- Short Term leave benefits
- Long Term disability
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Growth and training opportunities
- Networking opportunities
Coleman Talley LLP is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all state, federal, and local laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other status protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, demotion, discipline, and discharge.